Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Super Light Bass Head
Now in the bass world you need a lightweight rig that sounds great through the DI. A lot of time nowadays when playing live the sound engineer will take the DI out your amp and the actual sound coming out of your cab is for your monitoring. So why carry around a 1000w and a pair of 2x10" cabs when you can use a much smaller, lighter and compact rig that does the job just as well, if not better.
The Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 is the answer to that question. At 350w this thing still has plenty of power but it weighs around 3lbs and is able to fit in your gigbag so it is really easy to take to gigs. But it manages to be all that and still sound superb both through a cab and direct through a PA system.
Any Style, Anywhere
While some companies have their own sound and style they need to keep up Aguilar focus in on clear, crisp sounds that you can mould to fit any style. With really versatile preamps that can fit anything from jazz to death metal as well as enough connectivity to work on any kind of stage this amp is what the session bass player has dreamt of for years.
Here's what Aguilar say about the Tone Hammer 350
Brand new for 2012, the Tone Hammer 350 makes a big sound but leaves only a tiny footprint! Easy to purchase as well as easy to carry, players on a budget can now have it all! This amp has the sound, the look, and it's assembled at the Aguilar factory in NYC along with all of our legendary bass heads.
- Power Output: 350 watts into 4 ohms, 175 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section: Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz, Mid Level: +/- 16 dB, Mid Frequency: 180 Hz - 1 kHz, Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar's proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- -10dB input pad
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: High quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 8.25" W x 7.5" D x 2.75" H
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: Durable carrying bag
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Friday, 22 June 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.