Aguilar Amplifier Tone Hammer 500 Super Light Bass Head
Now in the bass world you need a lightweight rig that sounds great through the DI. A lot of time nowadays when playing live the sound engineer will take the DI out your amp and the actual sound coming out of your cab is for your monitoring. So why carry around a 1000w and a pair of 2x10" cabs when you can use a much smaller, lighter and compact rig that does the job just as well, if not better.
The Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 is the answer to that question. At 500w this thing still has plenty of power but it weighs very little and is able to fit in your gigbag so it is really easy to take to gigs. But it manages to be all that and still sound superb both through a cab and direct through a PA system.
Any Style, Anywhere
While some companies have their own sound and style they need to keep up Aguilar focus in on clear, crisp sounds that you can mould to fit any style. With really versatile preamps that can fit anything from jazz to death metal as well as enough connectivity to work on any kind of stage this amp is what the session bass player has dreamt of for years.
Here's what Aguilar say about the Tone Hammer 500
Based on the popular Tone Hammer pedal this superlight bass head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colorful "Drive" control, and 500 watts of power in a 4 lb package. The Tone Hammer 500 will give you the legendary "Aguilar Sound" while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags - the perfect choice for bass players on the go.
- Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section: Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz, Mid Level: +/- 16 dB, Mid Frequency: 180 Hz - 1 kHz, Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar's proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 10.75"W X 8.5"D X 2.75"H
- Warranty: Three year limited
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Friday, 19 October 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.