The EBS Reidmar 750 Bass Amp Head combines serious levels of power and portability – resulting in an ideal bit of gear built for any kind of gig. A 750 W amp and boutique tones make this a brilliant addition to your bass rig!
Precision & Power
These amps take advantage of the power available and craft it into a precise, solid bass tone. Innovative soft-clip technology makes sure that even when you turn up the volume, you don’t lose any of the definition found at the low end. There is also no automatic limiter that is sometimes present in other class-D amps, meaning there’s nothing preventing you from being really heard.
An analogue preamp includes a built-in compressor with a 4-band EQ. In addition to this, you have access to a drive control, letting you select the perfect amount of harmonics or dirt, depending on your preference! You’ll be able to craft your bass tone to your exact liking.
- 120/230 V Switchable
- Remote Output (Connect an EBS RM-4 Footswitch, Allowing you to Control Drive, Character Filter, EQ Bypass and the Mute Function)
- Balanced XLR-Out with Pre/Post EQ Switch and Ground Lift
- Character Filter
- Effects Loop (Send & Return)
- Drive Control
- 4-Band EQ
- In-Built Adjustable Limiter/Compressor
- Mini-Tele Input (Add Recorded Music to Play Along to)
- Type: Analogue Preamp, D-Class Power Amp
- Weight: 3.7kg (8.2lbs)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.2" x 10.4" x 3.0"
- Output Power: 750 W RMS @ 4 ohms Load (350 W RMS @ 8 Ohms)
- Remotes Output: Remote Jack Ring = Mute / TIP = Drive Filter Jack RING = Filter Mode / TIP = Character
- Balanced Output: -10 dBv, Pre/Post EQ, GND Lift
- Drive: Min/Max 0/34 dB
- Tone Controls: Bass Shelving (+/- 18 dB @ 60 Hz), Mid Bandpass Filter (100 – 6000 Hz +/- 12-15 Db), Treble Shelving (+/- 18 dB @ 6 kHz), Bright Shelving (+15/-0 dB @ 10 kHz)
- Character Filter: Shelving, High/Low Pass, +7 dB @ 40 Hz, -2 dB @ 800 Hz, +3 dB @ 10 kHz
- Gain Range: -00 - +30 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohms / 100 pF
- Line Out
- Headphones Out