Aguilar AG700 Bass Head
More stock due on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 999 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What Aguilar Say About the AG 700 Bass Head
The AG 700 has the clarity, dynamic range and fast transient response of the legendary AG 500 with a big low-end and high headroom. This solid state amplifier provides 700 continuous watts at 4 ohms while only weighing 4.9 lbs. (2.22 kg)!
Boasting an incredibly flexible EQ section, the AG 700 features controls for Treble, High Mid, Low Mid and Bass along with Deep and Bright EQ switches for a broadband boost. The AG 700 also features a series effects loop, XLR balanced output and two rear panel speakon outputs.
- Power Output: 700 watts @ 2.67 or 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Deep: +6 dB <250 Hz
- Low Mid: +/- 15 dB @ 300 Hz
- High Mid: +/- 14dB @ 800 Hz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Bright: +6 dB >3 kHz, shelving
- -10dB input pad
- Tuner output
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Cooling: Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 12" W x 9" D x 3" H
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer11th Oct 2021
Mr Pete15th Sep 2019
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable