The phenomenally successful Orange Crush is now available to Bass players. The Orange Crush 25 is the smallest model in the range but still delivers all the tone and power you'd expect from a Crush.
This amp would make a great practice amp for a home studio and if you're just starting out on Bass it's got all the features you need... An Aux input to play along with backing tracks, a headphone input for silent practice and a 3 band eq. It also has a built in chromatic tuner so you can make sure your always sounding your best.
Classic Orange Style
The Crush range features Orange's signature basket weave vinyl, woven speaker grille cloth, signature 'picture frame' edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel.
Here's what Orange have to say about this amp
You wouldn’t compromise your bass sound with the band, so why should practicing at home be any different? Whilst the Crush Bass 25 may be the smallest model in the Crush Bass amp range, it still retains the warm and rounded tonal character that make Orange Amps the choice of some of the world’s most iconic bass players.
- ACTIVE 3 BAND EQ, PARAMETRIC MID CONTROL, CHROMATIC TUNER, CABSIM-LOADED HEADPHONE OUTPUT & AUX IN
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): -6DB PAD SWITCH, BASS, FREQUENCY, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME
- INTEGRATED CHROMATIC TUNER
- FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKETWEAVE VINYL
- OUTPUT POWER: 25 WATTS
- SPEAKER: 8
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 32.5 × 36.5 × 23.5CM (12.8 × 14.37 × 9.25)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 8.3KG (18.26LB)