Here's what Mesa Boogie says about the Subway Ultra-Lite 4x10" Bass Cabinet:
Our take on Classic with all the weight removed. The 4x10 Subway Ultra-Lite proves again that you don’t need massive weight to have massive Tone. All the usual suspects reside within this Cab’s frequency response, focus, articulate mids, precise bottom end, yet there is a detail and clarity we’ve not experienced before.
And certainly never in something this huge sounding and portable. This is the perfect stand-alone cab for players leaning in the modern or R&B direction, but it can also do double duty with prowess in Rock and Blues realms as well. Harnessing the power and throw of two of these mighty cabinets combined enable you to handle any gig or venue with horsepower to spare.
And should you be the rare 10” aficionado that is open to blending speakers, the attributes of this 4x10 are many and pleasing and they stand firm in a mix. Regardless of musical style or preferences, the Subway Ultra-Lite 4x10 encompasses the next generation of Classic.
- Style/Type: Tuned Front Ported Tri-Porting™ (2 x 5.0" square x 4" deep / port area = 60.5 sq. in.)
- Cabinet Internal Volume: 4.25 CF
- Speaker(s) & Mounting Position: Subway Neodymium Speakers / Front Mounted
- High Frequency Horn: Yes
- Horn Control: Premium Attenuator
- Input/Output Connectors: 2 x SpeakOn-1/4" (NL-4 combo)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms (only)
- Minimum Impedance @ Frequency: 4.01 ohms (@20.9Hz)
- Average Sensitivity (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 100.4dB/1W/1M
- Maximum SPL - 50Hz-1000Hz: 131.5dB/1M
- Average Thermal Power (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 1200 Watts
- Average Mechanical Power (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 1000 Watts
- Minimum Mechanical Power (RMS) @ Frequency: 925 Watts (@79.9Hz)
- Low Freq F3 (Hz): 59.4 Hz
- Low Freq F6 (Hz): 49.0 Hz
- Low Freq F10 (Hz): 41.3 Hz
- High Freq Response: >12kHz
- Transport Assistance: Included - Track-Loc™ Removable Casters
- Additional Features: n/a
- Slip Cover: Included - Fitted Slip Cover
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 55 Lbs.
- Height: 24 3/8"
- Width: 23 3/4"
- Depth: 17 3/8"