This guitar amp has a few small marks but looks good.
Here's what Ashdown say:
Fill the stage with deep, punchy bass tones with the ABM-115H Compact speaker cabinet. Built to last, the ABM-115H is constructed using high-end birch plywood, rugged covering, metal corners, and a steel grille. A custom-designed 15" Blue Line speaker provides a fat, wide-range sound with tons of punch and power. From small venues to large clubs, the ABM-115H bass speaker cab is ready to rock.
Custom-designed BlueLine speakers deliver big defined bass
We created our own custom speakers for the ABM series cabinets. The ABM-115H houses a 15" BlueLine series speaker plus a switchable (Hi, Low or Off) horn tweeter to give complete control over the high end. This speaker delivers the power, transparency, and deep low end you need without giving up the mid attack and high end you need for modern bass tones. No matter what type of gig you have, the ABM-115H is ready for action.
Bass equipment that's built to last
The ideal combination of function and class, ABM Series cabinets are tour proven night after night by some of the biggest bands in the world. Featuring tough construction and reliable components ABM cabinets will take whatever is thrown at them night after night. The ABM Compact cabinets are a perfect solution for when space is at a premium.
Ashdown ABM-115H Compact Features:
- Ruggedly built bass speaker cabinet delivers clear and defined low end
- Handles 300 watts at 8 ohms
- Constructed of high-grade birch plywood
- Durable buffalo leather cloth covering, metal corners, and a steel grille all protect your speakers
- High-quality steel recessed side handles
- Custom designed Blue Line speaker delivers definition, power and tone
- Horn tweeter adds high-end brightness
- Front ported for maximum dispersion
- Two Speakon/Jack inputs
- Power Handling 300 Watts
- Speaker Outputs Speakon x 2
- Frequency Response 37Hz - 2kHz
- Impedance 8 Ohms SPL 98dB 1W@1m
- H x W x D (mm) 500 x 610 x 420 (H:+15mm for feet) Weight (kg) 25