GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION announces the addition of a new, compact, high-powered, 4 x 10” model to our revolutionary Bass Array cabinet line-up. The BA410-3 is loaded with 10 separate cone drivers and is simply the most compact, powerful, detailed and articulate presentation of the BA concept in a single enclosure.
The Bass Array design first introduced 2 years ago as a single 12” design has now expanded to 5 separate models with the addition of the new BA410-3. Each model offering its own unique tonal response, the BA410-3 cabinet is for those players that need the highest powered, most dynamic performance in a single, compact cabinet design.
This premium cabinet offers 4 x 10” drivers loaded into a single ported chamber and positioned tightly together for close-focus, dynamic coupling. The mids and highs are projected by a 6 x 3” line array of neodymium cone drivers which dramatically increases their efficiency and provides exceptional projection and horizontal dispersion characteristics.
The transition of lows, mids and highs are extremely smooth, seamless and detailed; and the force and clarity of this cabinet makes it ideal for large stages and venues.
- Neodymium Cast Frame 10” Woofer
- 6 x 3” Neodymium Paper Cone Speakers in a Separate Line Array Format
- Premium Light Plywood Construction
- Side-Mounted Recessed Bar Handle
- Both Speakon and ¼” Jacks
- 1,000 Watts / 4 Ohms
- Freq. Response: 40 – 15K Hz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB, 1w/1m
- Dimensions: 23.75”H x 23”W x 18”D
- Light-weight: 55 LBS /30kg
- Four premium Faital® neodymium 10" cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four premium Faital® neodymium 3" mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two Speakon® NL-2 connector and two - ¼" sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty strap handle.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center "pleat" to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.