Here's what Genzler says about the Bass Array Neo 2x10 500W Slant Cab:
Genzler Amplification is proud to announce the addition of the BA210-3 SLT, slanted model to the innovative BASS ARRAY® line of bass guitar cabinet systems. Based upon the overwhelming success and popularity of the Bass Array®12-3 SLT design, we’ve now expanded the line to include this 2 x 10” variation.
The new slanted version further enhances the benefits of the BA concept adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when being used as a single enclosure or in combination with the straight BA210-3, BA410-3 or additional slanted BA cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA210-3 stack for the best coverage of the stage and performance venue.
Although the same size as many 2 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of premium Neodymium dual 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and between the 10” woofers further provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness and articulation that is not possible with standard 2 x 10” designs. Also due to line array principals the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
And the new BA210-3-SLT model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection upward towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
- Power Handling: 500 Watts
- Frequency Response: 45-15K Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 99 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz
- Weight LBs: 38
- Dimensions – H x W x D: 16″ x 23″ x 19 3/8″
- Two — premium Faital® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeakers utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four – premium Faital® neodymium 3” mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty metal recessed handles.Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
Dimensions & Weight
- Carton Dimensions: 27”H x 22”W x 19”D
- Shipping Weight: 43 Lbs