The Strat is one of most famous guitars of all time with a legendary look and sound. If you're just starting out and want some of that iconic tone without the heftier price tag then the Squier Bullet Strat HT is a great option.
The Bullet Strat retains the look of the original but is far more affordable and accessible for beginners. The Poplar body is a comfortable weight and the slim "C"-shaped neck is easy to grip and is especially comfortable for those with smaller hands.
This guitar has the classic three single coil pickup configuration with a 5-way pickup selector. This gives you a piece of that classic tone that can be heard on loads of songs from the 50s to the present. Jazz, Blues, Rock, Funk and more the Strat can handle it all!
Here's What Squier Say About the Bullet Strat HT
The newly-redesigned Bullet® Strat® is ideal for first-timer players looking for an easy-to-play, affordable electric guitar. The slim "C"-shaped neck profile offers a comfortable playing experience that is perfect for players with smaller hands.
Equipped with three single-coil Stratocaster pickups and five-way switching, the Bullet Strat has the classic Fender sound heard on countless hit records. Its sleek neck provides fast and smooth playability while the improved tuning machines and hardtail bridge ensure rock-solid tuning stability.
- “C”-shaped maple neck
- 21-fret fingerboard
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching
- Vintage-inspired hardtail bridge
"C"-Shaped Neck Profile
The comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile of this instrument (the shape of the neck in cross section) is sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
Squier Standard Single-Coil Pickups
Dynamically responsive, clear-sounding single-coil pickups provide crisp, rich tone.
Vintage-Style Hardtail Bridge
This model features a hardtail bridge engineered for enhanced tuning stability and sustain. This design element also hearkens back to the early- to mid-'70s.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Non-Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: Slim (42mm) Body Profile, Traditional Strat® Headstock Shape, White Dot Position Inlays