This easy to use USB audio device has the POD Farm plug-in with a powerful USB interface.
With a super-quiet 1/4-inch guitar input, a 1/8-inch headphone/line output and a simple volume knob, the Line 6 POD GX Studio gives instant, straightforward recordings.
The POD Farm plug-in has every model needed for making professional tracks. With 80 guitar amps, from vintage classics to must-have modern monsters, plus bass amps, preamps and more are packed inside to deliver legendary POD tone to your DAW. POD Farm supports RTAS/AU/VST.
Drag and drop models into the signal flow, pre or post amplifier. The carousel-style gear browser shows the amps and effects. Creating classic tones or imaginative hybrids is incredibly fast and easy. Fully adjustable, each model offers total tweak capability. Also, over a thousand presets are included.
- Low noise (Over 100dB signal-to-noise ratio) for recording guitar, 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect monitoring
- Fix it in the mix: record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone.
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording - 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- POD Farm plug-in (Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST)
- Ideal for use with Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Pro Tools, Cakewalk and other pro recording platforms
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 8-track recording software and RiffWorks T4 recording software for instant pro recording and idea capture right out of the box
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 18 guitar amps (modeled after Fender Deluxe Reverb, Marshall JCM-800, Vox AC-30 Top Boost, Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, and more)
- 24 guitar cabs
- 5 bass amps, 5 bass cabs
- 29 essential stompbox and studio effects (modeled after EP-1 Tube Echoplex, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Phase 90, LA-2A studio compressor, and more)
- 6 mic preamps (modeled after Neve 1073, Avalon Vt737, API 512c, and more)
- 1/4-inch input (adapter required for use with microphone)
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone/line output with master volume knob
- USB bus-powered with LED status indicator
- Rock Solid ASIO, WDM and Mac OS X Drivers
Line 6 POD GX Studio Computer Requirements
- Windows: Pentium IV 1.2GHZ or better, Windows XP (SP2) or Windows 2000 (SP4 or later), or Windows XP x64, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac: G4 800MHz or better, OS X 10.4.6 or better
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer or self-powered USB hub (bus-powered USB hubs are not supported)