The Toby is back! Originally designed by legendary bass maker Micheal Tobias, the Epiphone Toby Standard IV takes the classic design and brings it to an all new audience with this great entry model. If you are brand new to bass guitar or you're looking for an inexpensive workhorse - you can not go wrong with this Tobias bass.
Produced by Epiphone, this bass guitar is designed to be as strong as can be, so you can rely on it for years to come. Made with a Radiata body and Hard Maple neck, this bass will be lightweight and feel great in the hands - so nothing gets in the way of your playing.
Ergonomic Tobias Design
Tobias basses have always been designed to be incredibly comfortable to play. This is thanks to the genius of Micheal Tobias and his many years of designing bass guitars, for some of the best artists in the world! From the large top horn to the asymmetrical neck carve, this bass will please even the most experienced of bass players.
This bass is installed with a set of J-bass style single-coil pickups designed by the guys at Tobias, which deliver a wide range of different sounds thanks to the diverse EQ available. So no matter what you want to play, you can get a great sound out of this bass.
- Body: Radiata
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on, extended with recessed bolts/washers
- Machine Heads: Premium die-cast 17:1
- Scale Length: 34”
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Nut width: 1.68”
- Bridge Pickup: Tobias TBT™ Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Tobias TBR™ Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup blend with center detent, Bass Cut, Treble Cut
- Knobs: Knurled, all metal
- Bridge: Flush-mount, low-profile, fully adjustable
- Truss Rod: Metal, fully adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: ABS - Black at body end