The Les Paul Studio LT has been branded by Epiphone as the "introduction to the world's greatest electric guitar". It takes the same iconic look and sound, distilling it into a version that remains attainable for most guitarists out there.
Just like the classic Les Paul Models, the Les Paul Studio LT shares many similar features. Punchy Zebra-Coil ceramic humbuckers, a carved mahogany top and a neck of the same wood deliver a high-quality experience that manages to remain affordable. Design decisions like the tapered neck joint ensure the guitar is easy to play too - making it a perfect option for beginners.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On; Recessed bolts with tapered type heel joint
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlay pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Binding none
- Nut Width 1-11/16"
- Hardware Nickel
- Machine Heads Machine Heads: Premium Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup Epiphone 650R™ Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone 700T Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls Neck Pickup Volume
- Bridge Pickup Volume
- Neck Pickup Tone
- Bridge Pickup Tone
- Pickup Selector Epiphone all-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Knobs Premium Top Hats with metal inserts
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Stopbar
- Pickguard None