This item has a few small marks but looks good
The QSC K Family of speakers are the most lightweight you will find in this size and power rating! Built from the same tough material as American Football helmets, these speakers can survive more than the odd knock and are certainly capable of a long life on the road.
The K series speakers pump out 1000 watts of power with a built in Class D amp that's perfectly matched for the best clarity. These speakers also Feature a built-in 2 channel mixer, so you can plug almost anything in directly and mix your inputs with a minimum of fuss. So for simple gigs you don't even need a separate mixer. If additional inputs are required for more complex gigs, any mixer can be added; although the Touchmix 8 or 16 have been designed to work seamlessly with the system.
Each speaker comes with a Tilt-DirectTM feature which engages a 7.5 degree down angle focusing acoustic energy on the audience, a Locking IEC connector and have Integrated Threaded Inserts which allow the speakers to be flown in installation applications.
QSC’s attention to detail does not end there! Each speaker has been tested and high frequency matches precisely to the natural coverage angle of the woofer, meaning that they provide smooth equal coverage across the intended listening area. Your whole audience hears what you want them to hear!
With DSP built into each power module, these speakers provide sound quality previously only found in high end line array loudspeaker systems. This is done with some innovative ideas that realise the best in your performance.
DMT; (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones. So wherever your fans are standing in the crowd, they are hearing the music how its meant to be
Intrinsic Correction; spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field. This basically ensures a balanced response right from your bass instruments to your tambourine, providing a coherent sound.
DEEP and excursion limiting; allows for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies. Of course the best bass response you're going to get is if you pair your speakers with the QSC KSub. However, if you're intent on a smaller setup or don't need the super deep bass, this feature ensures you get the best low end possible for a full range sound.
- "This is a very flexible PA system, which sounds great and has loads of reserve power, and is ridiculously easy to handle considering its level of performance."
- "The K8 speakers are so light that you can carry one in your hand with the other under your arm."
- "The K Series performed beautifully all day, and we had a number of complimentary remarks about the sound from performers and audience. I didn't have any trouble in getting everything I wanted from the system, and I never felt I had to fight it or compromise on anything."
- "I couldn't think of anything I didn't like about them... For a bigger venue I'd love to try out the larger K10 or K12 full-range speakers... For smaller venues, the K8 plus KSub combination is a cracking little system and should find many friends in the portable live sound world."
Mike Crofts, Performing Musician
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct; (fullrange models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- Performs as main PA or stage monitors
10" cone transducer
1.75" diaphragm compression driver
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||60 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||56 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Nominal Coverage (-6 dB)||90 conical|
|Maximum SPL (1 meter)||129 dB peak|
|Power Output||1000 W Class D|
|Input Impedance (ohms)||XLR / 1/4": 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced |
XLR / 1/4" MIC mode: 2260 balanced
|Controls||Power, Gain A, Gain B, Mic/Line, LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP;), HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)|
|Indicators||Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic|
|Connectors||Balanced female XLR/1/4" line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR/1/4" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out , Balanced male XLR "mix" out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector|
|Cooling||On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan|
|Amplifier Protection||Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail;|
|Transducer Protection||Thermal limiting, excursion limiting|
|AC Power Input||Universal power supply 85 - 265 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption
|100 VAC, 2.3 A |
120 VAC, 2.01 A
230 VAC, 1.13 A
|Material||Impact resistant ABS|
|Grille||Black powder coated 18 gauge steel|
|Dimensions (HWD)||20.4" x 12.6" x 11.8" |
519 mm x 320 mm x 300 mm
|Weight (Net)||32 lb / 14.5 kg|
|Available Accessories||K10 TOTE, K10 YOKE, K SERIES M10 KIT|
Dimensions / Size