This item may have a few small marks, but it looks great and works just fine!
You'll love this if you recognise the beauty in unplugged simplicity. Have you realised that gimmick and extravagance are not for you? You're looking in the right place if all you want is an acoustic guitar that does the job beautifully at a very respectable price! You'll be able to tell just by looking at the Naked Burst Neptune Acoustic that no expense has been spent on giving the guitar glamorous, over the top look.
Faith have taken the acoustic guitar back to the drawing board here and have only kept the bare essentials. In no way does this mean you're getting a cheap, unimaginative guitar, far from it..
Clutter-free with room to breathe
The Naked Burst Neptune is something fresh, rough edges have been filed off (metaphorically speaking) and any cosmetics that don't benefit the instrument's sound and playability have been removed, leaving you with an instrument that boasts the craftsmanship and quality you would expect from a much more expensive price point.
Folk and pop musicians will appreciate the Satin finish on the Naked Burst Neptune, letting the warm, organic tones of the Canadian Red Cedar top and Mahogany body blend perfectly together for a rich and authentic acoustic sound.
No additional frills and extravagant extras have been forced into the Naked Burst Neptune, just straight up simplicity with top-grade sound and feel.
- Cherryburst Finish
- Solid Candian Red Cedar
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Shadow PerformerTuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickups
What Faith say about the Naked burst Neptune Acoustic Guitar:
The Canadian Red Cedar top and Mahogany body of each of the Faith Naked instruments is 100% solid tonewood, in keeping with all other Faith series. However, the cosmetics and non-essential dressing has been stripped away, leaving the guitars in their natural, Naked state. Satin finished all over, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this price level.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Canadian Red Cedar (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Canadian Red Cedar
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots Finish
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Hard Case: Not Included
- Model: Neptune
- Upper Bout: 298mm
- Lower Bout: 405mm
- Depth at Neck: 105mm
- Depth at Base: 116mm
- Body Length: 510mm
- Sound Hold Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 650mm / 25.59"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Neck Profile: Shallow C