If you're looking for a no-nonsense approach to recording then you need the AT2020USB+ from Audio-Technica. By equipping the microphone with all of the clever stuff that you normally have to buy in a separate audio interface (pre-amp and AD/DA converters) and a simple USB output - everything you need to get recording is squeezed into the microphone itself!
These features make the AT2020USB+ ideal for podcasters, YouTubers or anyone that wants a super-portable and easy-to-use recording solution! It's not just a studio microphone - it's everything you need to get recording from the get-go!
Here's what Audio-Technica says about the AT2020USB+:
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favourite recording software. The microphone offers the critically-acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Power Requirements USB Power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth 16 bit
- Sample Rate 44.1/48 kHz
- Volume Control Mix control; Headphone volume control
- Weight 386 g (13.6 oz)
- Dimensions 162.0 mm long, 52.0 mm maximum body diameter
- Output Connector USB-type
- Headphone Output Power 130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)
- Headphone Jack 3.5 mm (1/8») TRS (stereo)
- Accessories Furnished Pivoting stand mount for 5/8”-27 threaded stands;
- 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter; soft