Created with the budget-conscious musician in mind, KeyLab Essential provides everything they need to create and record music straight out of the box. The 49- and 61-note controllers are packed with intuitive performance controls, feature powerful DAW integration, and come with 3 incredible software titles.
Analog Lab 2
A collection of over 6500 keyboard presets taken from the award-winning V Collection, powered by Arturia’s exclusive TAE® technology. Featuring every type of sound you can imagine, from analog monosynths to lush pianos, organs to digital powerhouses and everything in between, and all accessible through an easy to navigate, tag-based browser.
Ableton Live Lite
An introduction to the world of Ableton Live, a high-powered software suite used by top producers, DJs, performers, and remixers all around the world. Live Lite lets you record your ideas, layer tracks, warp audio, and release your productions.
UVI Grand Piano Model D
Straight from the world’s greatest concert halls and recording studios. KeyLab Essential also includes UVI’s recreation of the Steinway Model D grand piano, sampled in exquisite detail, ready for you to play, and free of charge.
KeyLab Essential features:
- 49 / 61-note velocity sensitive keyboard
- Pitch bend & modulation wheels
- Transposition by semitones & octaves
- MCU / HUI comprehensive DAW integration compliant for
- 8 RGB back-lit, multi-purpose performance pads
- 9 faders & rotary encoders
- DAW Command Center & transport section
- 1 DAW-assigned memory (mapping for knobs & faders to control panning and level of tracks)
- 1 Analog Lab-assigned memory (mapping for knobs & faders to control essential parameters in Arturia instruments)
- 6 fully-customizable user memories
- “Chord play” mode
- Twin-line LCD screen
- Class-compliant USB, enabling use with iOS and Android devices
- Comprehensive music software bundle included
- Optional sustain pedal and DC power supply