N.B This is the Mac Only version of the Apogee One.
The Apogee One is a unique product in the fiercely competitive world of recording gear; An ultra compact all-in-one USB Audio interface with Apogee's renowned AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology, should already make the One a contender in your mobile recording setup. However the secret sucker punch is that the One actually features a high quality built in omnidirectional microphone so that you can record your tracks with the minimum of fuss.
Built-in Omni-directional Microphone
With some brands, you may think that sticking a microphone in an interface could be a cheap gimmick. Yet...
Apogee are well known for having some of the highest quality audio systems out there, so you can count on them to match their high fidelity circuitry with a crisp and clear built-in microphone that will perform in any situation.
This makes recording on the go a quick and simple task. no need to bring extra cables, microphones and preamps- This setup can be ready in a matter of seconds, with fantastic results. You can of course connect you favourite microphone if you need for a particular setup or situation. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously.
The One is a perfect choice for the singer/songwriter, Podcast maker or voice-over artist, and can also be used as a headphone amp so that you can mix your tracks, or listen to your music library, taking advantage of Apogee's pristine audio circuitry.
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Two models to choose from (Mac only or Mac/iOS)*
*iOS connectivity kit available for upgrading the Mac only model
- 2 Analog Inputs:
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs:
- 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X or any Core Audio Application (Mac or iOS)
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Made in the U.S.A.