Moog Subsequent 37 Paraphonic Analog Desktop Synth
Redesigned and updated Successor to the Award Winning Sub 37 Tribute Edition
More stock due on Wed 24th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1558 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Subsequent 37 is a rich and powerful sounding analogue synth with a massive tonal range! It's high headroom means your cleans will stay warm, smooth and sweet, but turn the drive to max and you'll get such a disgusting amount of grit and character that you wont be able to stop a mischievous smile!
- SUB 37 DESIGN – All the controls and features found on the Sub 37 Tribute Edition
- SOUND ENGINE EVOLUTION – Richer low end and greater sonic dimension
- MORE MULTIDRIVE – Wider range and dirtier than ever before
- ROOM FOR TWO - More headroom means Duo mode sounds even better
- 37 NOTE KEYBED – Lightweight with swift action and aftertouch.
- HIGH-POWER HEADPHONES – Cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues.
- EXTENSIVE MODULATION AND SEQUENCING - 2 assignable mod busses, 2 DAHDSR looping envelopes and an ultra-powerful arpeggiator/sequencer
- 256 PRESETS - 16 banks of 16 patches
- FREE SOFTWARE EDITOR – Works as a DAW plugin or as a standalone editor.
Refined from the Sub 37
Not content with their award winning Sub 37 Tribute edition synth, the guys at Moog asked the difficult question "how do we make this fantastic synth EVEN BETTER".
The SUBSEQUENT 37 is their answer. You have all the controls and features found on the Sub 37 Tribute edition, with a control panel of 40 knobs and 74 switches for you to explore. But in this Subsequent version, every element on the instrument has been tweaked or updated; A richer sound engine, dirtier Multidrive, upgraded keybed, redesigned mixer section and much more!
Analogue Tone- Clean and Dirty
Moog are known for having some of the best analogue tone in the business; and yet the SUBSEQUENT 37 has a number of tonal enhancements compared to its predecessor.
A redesigned mixer section offers double the headroom of the previous model; so that when you want to keep your sounds clean, they'll stay clean - even when you crank the volume high or go into paraphonic mode. When you want to add some grit however, the re-tuned multidrive circuit offers a wider range and gets much dirtier than the Sub37 Tribute, with gorgeous natural analogue distortion giving that perfect growl and bite that you need to cut through a track.
The Sound Engine itself has also been redesigned for the SUBSEQUENT 37. The extra headroom in the mixer section allowed the engineers to tweak the gain-staging in the ladder filter to improve harmonic saturation and analogue compression. As a result, the Subsequent 37 not only has a richer low end, but also offers a wider range of tone for you to exploit.
In addition to the sound engine augmentation, each SUBSEQUENT 37 comes with an upgraded keybed for improved playability, a high-powered headphone amplifier strong enough to drive the most demanding headphones, and a software plugin/editor for both Windows and Mac platforms
- SOUND ENGINE: Analog
- POLYPHONY: Selectable Monophonic or Paraphonic (can be poly-chained)
- KEYBED: 37 Note Semi-weighted with After Pressure
- LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
- CONTROLLERS: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Velocity
- SOUND SOURCES: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
- OSCILLATOR CALIBRATION RANGE: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8’ = 18 - 116
- GLIDE MODULE: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
- FILTER: 20Hz-20KHz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
- TRANSPOSE: +/- 2 Octaves
- ARPEGGIATOR/SEQUENCER: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2 Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync, 64-note sequencer
- MODULATION SOURCES: LFO (Triange, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold), Filter
- EG/PM: Amp Env, Constant ON, Sine LFO, Noise LFO, Osc 1 Pitch, Osc 2 Pitch, Seq Note, Seq Vel, and Seq Mod.
- MODULATION DESTINATIONS: Osc 1 Pitch, Osc 2, Osc 1 & 2 Pitch, Filter, LFO Rate, VCA Level, Osc 1 Wave, Osc 2 Wave, Osc 1 & 2 Wave, Noise Level, EG Time/PGM - Filter Resonance, Filter Drive, Filter Slope, Filter Env Amount, Filter Keyboard Amount, Osc 1 Level, Sub Osc Level, Osc 2 Level, External In/Feedback Level, Osc 1 On, Sub Osc On, Osc 2 On, Noise On, External In/Feedback On, Arp Rate, Arp Clock Division, Arp Range, Arp Back/Forth, Arp Ends, Arp Invert, Arp Gate Length, Arp Run, Glide Time, Glide OSC Choice, Glide Type, Glide Gate, Glide Legato, Glide On, LFO 1 Clock Division, LFO 1 Range, LFO 1 Sync, LFO 1 Keyboard Reset, LFO 1 Keyboard Track, Mod 1 Pitch Amount, Mod 1 Filter Amount, Mod 1 Programmable Amount, Mod 1 Programmable Destination, LFO 2 Clock Division, LFO 2 Range, LFO 2 Sync, LFO 2 Keyboard Reset, LFO 2 Keyboard Track, Mod 2 Pitch Amount, Mod 2 Filter Amount, Mod 2 Programmable Amount, Mod 2 Programmable Destination, Osc 1 Oct, Osc 2 Sync, Osc 2 Keyboard Reset, Osc 2 Oct, Osc 2 Keyboard Control, Osc 2 DUO Mode, Osc 2 Freq, Osc 2 Beat Freq, Filter Env Attack, Filter Env Decay, Filter Env Sus, Filter Env Release, Filter Env Delay, Filter Env Hold, Filter Env Vel Amount, Filter Keyboard Track, Filter Env Multitriggering, Filter Env Reset, Filter Env Sync, Filter Env Loop, Filter Env Latch, Amp Env Attack, Amp Env Decay, Amp Env Sus, Amp Env Release, Amp Env Delay, Amp Env Hold, Amp Env Vel Amount, Amp Keyboard Track, Amp Env Multitriggering, Amp Env Reset, Amp Env Sync, Amp Env Loop, Amp Env Latch, Output Volume, Bend Up, and Bend Down.
- LFO PANEL FEATURES: Hi/Low Range from .01Hz–1kHz, MIDI Sync, KB Reset
- ENVELOPES: DAHDSR Envelopes with Multi-Trigger, Reset, Looping, MIDI Sync, Latch, and Variable control of EG Delay, Hold, Velocity Amount, KB Tracking.
- EXTERNAL AUDIO INPUT: ¼” TS
- AUDIO OUTPUT: ¼” TS, ¼” TRS Headphones
- PRESETS: 256 Presets - 16 Banks x 16 presets
- MIDI I/O: DIN In/Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/GATE INPUTS: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- POWER: 110VAC-240VAC Universal Power Supply with IEC connector
- WEIGHT: 22lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 6.75H x 26.75”W x 14.75”D
- Key Size
- Full Size
- Number of Keys
- CV Compatible
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Key Action
- Semi Weighted
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Terance Cape22nd May 2022
Mr Rod Phillips9th May 2022
Mr Steve Phillips2nd Nov 2021
Trusted Customer31st Jan 2021
Mr Martin Cornwell Mckeown24th Apr 2020
Trusted Customer13th Feb 2020
Trusted Customer24th Jan 2020
Trusted Customer25th Sep 2019
Trusted Customer15th Aug 2019
Trusted Customer3rd Apr 2019
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable