The Artist Elite guitars feature a level of craftsmanship and attention to detail that separates them from their peers. This series marks the end of intense research and development that took years of work to complete. It's been more than worth the wait though; these custom-style guitars look and sound amazing, with a high level of playability to match. And they're affordable too, with a price point that makes them attainable for most guitarists.
This AGFM80CEARSHB Grand Auditorium electro acoustic guitar delivers stunning style and superior sound in abundance. A spruce top (with a gloss shadowburst finish) has been combined with a flamed maple back and sides. This leads to a powerful sound, with a level of finesse and detail that makes this guitar perfect for most genres and playing styles. Its final major feature comes in the form of an integrated LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up, delivering clean and clear plugged-in tones.
- Top Wood: Solid AA Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Macassar Ebony
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Neck: Mahogany w/Semi-Gloss Finish
- Bracing System: MST1 - Scalloped X, Asymmetric Tones Bars
- Bridge: Bi-Level Indian Laurel/Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel/Rosewood w/12th Fret Inlay
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Premium Die Cast
- Binding: Flame Maple
- Bridge Pins: PPS Synthetic Bone
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Pickup / EQ: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up