The Artist Elite guitars feature a level of craftsmanship and attention to detail that separates them from their peers. This series marks the end of intense research and development that took years of work to complete. It's been more than worth the wait though; these custom-style guitars look and sound amazing, with a high level of playability to match. And they're affordable too, with a price point that makes them attainable for most guitarists.
This AGA95CEARSHB Grand Auditorium electro acoustic guitar delivers stunning style, and superior sound in abundance. A cedar top, paired with an acacia back and sides helps to project a warm tone that remains open, with a really noticeable amount of response. The cutaway body (with a slim bevel armrest) promotes better comfort and functionality too, making it an effortless and versatile playing experience. Its final major feature comes in the form of an integrated LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up, delivering clean and clear plugged-in tones.
- Top Wood: Solid AA Western Red Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood: AAA Figured Acacia
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Neck: Mahogany w/Semi-Gloss Finish
- Bracing System: MST1 - Scalloped X, Asymmetric Tones Bars
- Bridge: Bi-Level Indian Laurel/Rosewood
- Inlays: Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel/Rosewood w/12th Fret Inlay
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Premium Die Cast
- Binding: Flame Maple
- Bridge Pins: PPS Synthetic Bone
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Pickup / EQ: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up