This affordable active subwoofer from Alto features up a built in 1200w (peak) amp which is more than enough to have the ground shaking in a medium sized room/hall. Built in crossover makes connection to top speakers easy, and a heavy-duty cabinet gives plenty of resonance to the overall sound. If you want to really get the most out of your system in terms of low end, adding a sub will really help kicking it out! The TSSub15 is a great place to start.
Here's what Alto say about the TSSub15 PA Speaker
The frequency range and crossover of the TRUESONIC SUB15 have been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 42Hz-125Hz range. It also offers stereo inputs, an internal active crossover, and is housed in a rugged, compact, 18mm Birch plywood cabinet with durable metal recessed handles. When you're ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, TRUESONIC subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.
Exacting details were planned and provided in the TRUESONIC SUB15. From the modern digital power amp to the internal crossover and hand-picked drivers, they are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the TRUESONIC name. As active subwoofer systems, The TRUESONIC SUB15 offers a massive 15" LF long-excursion driver. It's rated at a whopping 1200 watts and features a 3" copper sandwich voice coil which means you'll have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
- Powerful 15-inch LF long-excursion driver
- 1200W Watt Class D Power
- Digital Power Module
- 18mm Birch ply8mm Birch plywood cabinet w/metal grille and recessed handleswood Cabinet
- Internal Crossover
- Stereo Inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel
- Powered System: Continuous-600W, Peak-1200W
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 42Hz-125Hz under analog processor
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123dB Continuous / 126dB Peak
- Transducer Low: 15" woofer, 3" copper sandwich voice coil, with long excursion
- Active Crossover: BandPass type 12dB/oct. under analog processor
- Input Connectors: IN-LEFT / MONO (Combo) RIGHT (XLR-F) / OUT-LEFT /MONO-RIGHT (XLR-M) / LINK-LEFT / MONO-RIGHT (XLR-M) Balanced (15kohm)
- Input: Level L-R Input Line at 0dBu
- Crossover Frequency: L-R OUTPUT with High Pass filter at 80Hz or FLAT for L-R Satellite
- External Controls: VOLUME Control / PHASE Switch / HPF-80Hz By-Pass / POWER ON with Green LED / Clip LIMITER with Red LED / GROUND Lift
- Power Supply: 120-240 Volt in Switching Power mode
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm Plywood cabinet, glued and reinforced, resistant black paint, metal grille, rubber foot, four optional wheels
- Mounting: One standard metal pole-mount, two metal handle
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 591mm x 451mm x 513mm (23.27" x 17.76" x 20.2")
- Net Weight: 27.04kg / 59.49 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 31.04 kg / 68.29 lbs