Alto TS312 Active 12" 2-Way PA System BundleIncludes 2 x Alto Active PA speakers, cables and speaker stands
- 1 x Alto TS312 Active 12" PA Speaker 2000W Peak - EACH
- 1 x Stagg Male to Female XLR Mic Cable 6m
If you're looking for a straightforward, easy setup PA system, active speakers are probably the way to go. Here at Andertons Music Co, we've put together a number of active PA system bundles to save you the hassle of choosing the different components - you'll even save a bit of money along the way!
The Alto TS range marks a step up from the more compact, budget-friendly TX series. While remaining at the affordable end of the spectrum, the TS range of active PA speakers offers a huge increase in power, professional-grade sound quality, and a lightweight, rugged design. These speakers are ideally suited to medium-sized spaces and events that require a little extra projection.
If you're looking for a PA system that offers heaps of top-notch performance without spending a fortune, the TS range will make the cut!
The Alto TS312 Active PA Speaker
With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
As with the Alto TX range, controls are kept to a minimum. You've got two combined XLR/jack inputs with a single control for each (controlling mic and line volume), as well as contour and ground switches. It's also been designed with handles on the top and the bottom, M6 suspension points and a wedge design, so it's ultra versatile and easy to transport!
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz–20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz–22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.8” x 13.9” x 13.8” / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
- Net Weight: 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Accessories: TSB125 Bracket, TS212 Cover
- 2 x Andertons Pro Sound SMC6 Male XLR to Female XLR 6m Mic lead
- A pair of Stagg SPS-0620 Heavy-Duty Steel Speaker Stands w/ carry case
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 20 December 2018 These items are at our warehouse
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
0 in stock at our Guildford store
- Please allow 30-40 minutes to transfer stock from our warehouse to our store.
10+ in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.