Chapman ML1 Pro Modern Electric Guitar in Black Sun Red
Fitted With Seymour Duncan USA Pickups
This product is not currently available.
Chapman Guitars have updated the ML1 Pro Modern formula to make it one of their best looking, sounding, and feeling guitars to date! Loaded with Seymour Duncan Sentient and Pegasus humbuckers, the ML1 Pro can produce powerful yet versatile tones and the ash top with Black Sun finish gives it an aesthetic to match. Add to this the roasted maple neck, Macassar ebony fingerboard, and rolled edges for a smooth playing experience.
Body & Neck
This ML1 Pro Modern features an ash body with a solid ash carve top. Ash is a lightweight wood that won't take its toll on your back and has a striking wood grain that really comes through with this Black Sun finish.
This guitar has a satin-finish roasted maple neck which looks and feels great but has the added benefit of increased stability. The ML1 Pro Modern is a neck-through design, which not only further increases stability, it also improves sustain and resonance. The ebony fretboard provides a smooth, natural-feeling playing surface and the rolled fingerboard edges further add to the comfort of the neck.
Hardware & Electronics
Chapman have loaded this guitar with Seymour Duncan humbuckers, a Sentient in the neck and a Pegasus in the bridge. The Sentient is a modern take on the classic PAF tone, offering balanced, articulate tone with vintage output that's great for a wide range of styles. The Pegasus, on the other hand, offers more aggression while retaining balance and responsiveness which makes it perfect for rock through to progressive metal.
The 5-way pickup switch allows you to incorporate coil-split tones for when you need a thinner, snappier sound, expanding the versatility of this guitar. With Hipshot grip-lock locking tuners, a Graph Tech black TUSQ XL nut, and a hardtail bridge you get excellent tuning stability allowing you to riff and bend to your heart's content without ending up wildly out-of-tune.
- Headstock: Angled heritage headstock with ebony veneer
- Neck: Roasted Maple - Dark Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Neck-through with volute
- Top: Ash Solid Carve Top with Satin Finish
- Body: Ash with Satin Finish
- Body carves: Front Upper and Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Tummy Cut, Rear Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Heel Contour
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony with rolled edges
- Frets: 24 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Fret markers: Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 12th fret inlay: Pearl infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Hipshot grip-lock open (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph Tech black TUSQ XL nut
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman string-through hardtail
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient Humbucker
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus Humbucker
- Pickup switch: 5 way super switch with coil split
- Controls: Master volume (500k), master tone (500k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman strap locks
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+