The Allen and Heath ZED Mixer series, has over the years become one of the immediate go-to brands for musicians who want a road worthy mixing desk at a reasonable price. Far from the cheap and cheerful bracket, ZED mixers perfectly strike the balance between high quality and price.
The ZED 6 is the smallest, most compact Mixer in the Allen & Heath Lineup. It's the perfect choice for musicians and singer/songwriters who don't need a lot of inputs, looking for a simple and compact mixer that offers durability and fantastic audio quality.
Performing live gigs with need a super-compact portable rig, or playing and recording your ideas at home, ready to upload online? Just pull out the ZED-6 from your bag, and setup in minutes. The ZED series use GSPRE boutique preamps so that you get exceptionally low noise and plenty of headroom. This means your sound output to the speakers/recording will be clear, clean and sweet.
- 2 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 2 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply