Here's what Analog Alien say
The EPi is a high-end routing pedal that enables you to take the signal from your effects pedal and record it directly into your DAW or analog tape deck; done professionally, without any loss of signal or fidelity. The EPi also has RCA -10dBu input and output jacks for connection to non-professional signal operating levels. Adjusting the impedance and voltage levels coming from your effects pedals, and interfacing properly with professional recording studio levels, the Analog Alien EPi will enable you to use your effects pedals in ways you never even thought of.
- Use guitar effects pedals with line-level devices such as drum machines, mixing consoles, 500 series processors, recording interfaces, etc.
- Dual effects send/return loops with separate foot-switches
- Automatically adjusts impedance and voltage levels for the highest possible fidelity
- Outputs include balanced XLR, buffered 1/4″, and RCA -10dBu
- Balanced 1/4″ input can accept instrument-level signal as well as line-level signals
- Guitar thru-output for connecting to an amplifier or guitar tuner
- Can be used to switch between two different pedal-boards (or blend them)
- Can also be used as an A-B-Y box, a direct box, a re-amping device, or as a four-way splitter
- Analog Alien
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+