With the StudioLive 32SX, PreSonus delivers a small-format digital mixer in a well-equipped low profile featuring a 32 digitally recallable XMAX preamps, flexible routing options, and robust recording features—making it an ideal solution for any mixing environment where desk real estate is at a premium.
Here's what PreSonus says about the StudioLive 32SX:
The StudioLive 32SX is a 32-channel small-format digital mixer packed into a 25-fader chassis. The split-fader workflow options let you manage 32 input channels in two fader layers, while still providing access to your mix outputs on eight additional faders. Thanks to AVB, it’s easily expandable—readily networking with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for customized onstage mixes and PreSonus NSB-series stage boxes for remote inputs. The 32SX’s 16 FlexMixes can be individually configured to function as aux buses, subgroups, or matrix mixes—your routing options will border on limitless. The Fat Channel processing section employs expandable, plug-in options with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and output bus.
The 32SX also ships with PreSonus Capture® recording software, which can be run directly on your mixer or Windows or Mac computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig.
- Portable, powerful, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording
- Dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powers 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 mixing channels
- Fully recallable, 40-input, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable plug-in processing with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and output bus
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 25 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android™, and iPad®; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®, and Android
- 3-year warranty
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools