The Bottle Rocket Microphone Locker is an all-encompassing recording kit that your studio shouldn’t be without. It packs together a range of Blue Microphones’ best interchangeable Bottle-Cap’s with their leading Bottle Rocket Stage One Microphone. This gives you a great platform with enough additional versatility to capture a multitude of different sources. A durable, rugged case helps to protect the contents.
Bottle Rocket Stage One
This mic is the excellent backbone of the locker. It delivers market leading clarity – reinforcing the detail of each Bottle-Cap that you use. The transformerless Class A FET circuit results in low self-noise (<7.5dB), as well as an impressive output of +12dB.
Each of the included Bottle-Caps brings a different recording skillset and a cardioid polar pattern to the table. The B8 is the most well-rounded, serving as the top choice if you’re looking for a balanced option that excels in most scenarios. The B7 pays homage to the vintage tones of classic tube mics, letting you recapture the old-school sound and feel. The B6 is the opposite of the B7, bringing a more modern, fuller sound which is suited to everything from vocals and piano to percussion. Finally, the B0 adds a smooth tone that is best applied to vocals.
- x1 B0 Bottle-Cap
- x1 B6 Bottle-Cap
- x1 B7 Bottle-Cap
- x1 B8 Bottle-Cap
- x1 ATA Flight Case
- x1 Shockmount
- x1 Bottle Rocket Stage One Microphone
- Discrete, Class A solid-state electronics.
- Interchangeable, bayonet-style capsules.
- Power stream tube microphone power supply (with a variable capsule sensitivity dial).
- Low self-noise (<7.5dB).
- High output level (+12dBV).
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid (With Included Bottle Caps)
- Frequency Response: 20hz – 20khz
- Sensitivity (1khz Into 2.5kΩ): 27mv/pa (+/−10mv)
- Rated Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: Not Less Than 1kΩ
- Noise Level A-weighted (Iec 651): Not More Than 7.5dbv–14dbv
- Max Output (1% Thd Into 2.5kΩ): +12dbv = 3.1 Vrms
- Max Spl (1.0% Thd Into 2.5kΩ): 138db
- Dynamic Range (2.5kΩ Load): 130db
- Supply Voltage (Iec 268-15): +48v Phantom Power (+35v Min.)
- Current Draw (Typical Ai+48v): 1.8ma