Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Thunderbolt with 8x8 & 8MP Modules
8x8 Analog I/O + 8x8 AES/OP I/O + 8 Mic Pre Amp Module
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 4699 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Featuring Apogee's award winning AD/DA conversion, Apogee Symphony I/O is a premium grade multi-platform, multi-channel Audio Interface with connectivity for Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD (for Mac & PC) and Waves SoundGrid.
Symphony I/O’s audio path design is elegant and efficient, incorporating the most advanced opamps that offer better performance than multiple parts used in previous designs.
Modular I/O design, total software control, and direct connection to all popular DAWs make Symphony I/O a long-term sound investment.
Front Panel Touchscreen with Comprehensive Control
The Symphony I/O Mk II Features a touchscreen on the front panel, where you can access all your essential input and output settings. Change your input selection, monitoring levels, mic pre gain or calibrate your Symphony I/O Mk II to match the levels of the other analog gear in your system.
The Screen utilises a high-resolution TFT display which delivers clear visual feedback that's critical for recording and monitoring. You're not bound to looking at your computer when in the middle of a tracking session as the Symphony I/O Mk II lets you see metering for up to 64 channels of I/O, 32 IN x 32 OUT – signal levels, polarity, muting, phantom power and Soft Limit.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity*
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Option card slot for future platform flexibility
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
- The 8x8 & 8 mic pre Dual Module Thunderbolt Setup
- The I/O Modules are the sound and soul of Symphony I/O Mk II, and represent 30 years of Apogee R&D and design excellence. These powerful Modules deliver Apogee’s core competency: superior sounding digital audio recording
This setup offers a Thunderbolt Chassis with the 8x8 module and 8 mic preamp module included; 8 Digitally controlled, 85dB built in mic preamps plus 4 Hi-Z inputs as well as 8x8 balanced inputs/outputs via 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors offers a full compliment of Analogue connections. There's also plenty of other connectivity to plug to the rest of your setup; This includes AES, Optical, Coaxial S/PDIF and a range of software assignable inserts and returns
- 8 built-in mic preamps
- Digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- 4 Hi-Z 1/4” instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- 8 balanced inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- 8 balanced software assignable analog insert points
- Return 1-8 on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- *AES-EBU IN: 8 inputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- *Optical IN: Supports ADAT, SMUX & S/PDIF
ADAT: 8 channels 44.1-48 kHz on 1 Toslink connector
SMUX: 8 channels 88.2-96 kHz on 2 Toslink connectors
S/PDIF: 2 channels, up to 96 kHz on 1 Toslink connector
- Coax IN: 2 channels of S/PDIF, up to 192 kHz on 1 RCA connector
- 8 balanced outputs on 1 DSUB 25-pin connector
- PC Connectivity
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable