Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Iconic's Vintage Modern T model takes the classic t-style guitar to new heights — both sonically and playability-wise. While capable of pumping out old-school '50s tones via a pair of hand-wired Lollar '52 T pickups mounted into a nitro-finished Swamp Ash body; it's fair to say that almost every other feature on this exquisite instrument is made for the modern-minded musician! With a thin "C"-shaped Maple neck, compound radius fingerboard, Gotoh tuners and Iconic's 'Heavy Steel' bridge — you can expect first-class performance.
- Swamp Ash Body — Great balance between brightness and warmth; optimal host for the Lollar single-coils.
- Aged Nitrocellulose Finish — Vintage-like lacquer allows the body to breathe for improved resonance. Tastefully aged for a super-cool worn look!
- Thin "C" Neck Profile — Slim, addictive shape lets you play blazing riffs and leads without hindrance!
- 10-14” Compound Radius Fingerboard — Rounded at the lower end of the neck to make chords easier to fret, this radius flattens out the higher you go; making fast passages effortless. Fingerboard enhanced with rolled edges for silky-smooth playability too!
- Matching Headstock — Painted headcap gives the instrument a classy, uniform look.
- Lollar '52 T Series Pickups — Wound to 1952 Telecaster pickup specs, these single-coils give you a clear and bright tone with a rounded bottom-end when played with a soft attack.
- Reversed Control Plate — Classic T-type control plate is swapped around, making the volume knob well within reach for on-the-fly level adjustments and swells.
- Gotoh SD91 Tuners — Staggered design reduces the tension exerted on the strings behind the nut; improving tuning stability.
- Bone Nut — Timeless, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and boosts sustain.
- Handcrafted in the USA — Built in California for the most discerning of musicians, promising "unparalleled tone and unsurpassed quality" in the company's own words.
About Iconic Guitars
Hailing from sunny California, Iconic Guitars are a small team of custom shop guitar builders with a wicked sense of style. Their creations harness some of the high points of historic guitar building, all the while boasting extravagantly exotic finishes that you won't see anywhere else. These are some seriously unique instruments, hand-built to an unmistakeable high quality using top-notch woods, custom electronics and superior hardware.
- Body Wood: 2-Piece Swamp Ash
- Body Shape: Vintage Modern T
- Body Finish: Aged Nitrocellulose (Medium)
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Profile: Thin “C"
- Neck Finish: Oil
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Wood: Quartersawn Maple (with Rolled Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 10"–14"
- Frets: 22, Nickel
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut: Bone (1.687")
- Headstock: Matched
- Pickups: Lollar '52 T Series Single-Coils
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Pots: Emerson
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Bridge: Iconic Heavy Steel (with Brass Saddles)
- Tuners: Gotoh SD91 (Staggered)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome-Style
- Pickguard: Mirror