Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Iconic's Vintage Modern S-HR model is a hot-rodded take on the archetypal s-type guitar! Retaining the classic body shape, the Vintage Modern comes supercharged with a raft of modern features that promise to provide you with the ultimate playing and sonic experience. This includes a thin "C"-shaped roasted Maple neck, compound radius fingerboard, high-output Iconic 'Revolution Assault' humbuckers and a super-smooth Gotoh 510 tremolo.
- 1-Piece Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Provides a balanced tonal foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Roasted Flamed Maple Neck — Roasting process removes all of the natural moisture retained by the neck wood, ultimately darkening the material and making it far less vulnerable to warping when exposed to varying climates.
- Thin "C" Neck Profile — Slim, addictive shape lets you play blazing riffs and leads without hindrance!
- 10-14” Compound Radius Fingerboard — Rounded at the lower end of the neck to make chords easier to fret, this radius flattens out the higher you go; making fast passages much easier to play.
- Iconic Revolution Assault Humbuckers — Project sizzling high-output tones, perfect for '80s metal and modern rock genres!
- Push/Push Tone Knobs — Allow you to coil-split the humbuckers and attain spanky single-coil sounds.
- Gotoh 510 Tremolo — Superbly-machined, 2-point bridge offers a responsive vibrato action and ensures precise return to pitch after heavy use.
- Iconic Locking Tuners — Locking design secures strings to makes changes fast and hassle-free, with less wraps required around the tuning posts; enhancing tuning stability.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and boosts sustain.
- Handcrafted in the USA — Built in California for the most discerning of musicians, promising "unparalleled tone and unsurpassed quality" in the company's own words.
About Iconic Guitars
Hailing from sunny California, Iconic Guitars are a small team of custom shop guitar builders with a wicked sense of style. Their creations harness some of the high points of historic guitar building, all the while boasting extravagantly exotic finishes that you won't see anywhere else. These are some seriously unique instruments, hand-built to an unmistakeable high quality using top-notch woods, custom electronics and superior hardware.
- Body Wood: 1-Piece Select Alder
- Body Shape: Vintage Modern S-HR
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Wood: 5A Roasted Flamed Maple
- Neck Profile: Thin “C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Wood: 5A Roasted Flamed Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 10"–14"
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Frets: 22, Jescar Nickel
- Nut: Bone (1.687")
- Headstock: Reversed
- Pickups: Iconic Revolution Assault HH Set
- Controls: Master Volume, Push/Push Tone Knobs (for Coil-Splitting), Blade-Style Pickup Selector Switch
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 Tremolo
- Tuners: Iconic-Branded Staggered Locking
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome-Style