Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Think of the Iconic Vintage 62S as a classic s-type guitar on steroids! With a timeless look, this high-end instrument boasts various modern refinements that give it a truly exquisite voice — with killer playability to boot. A set of Iconic's own 'Revolution S' single-coils are capable of producing spellbinding tones, with the "C"-shaped Maple neck, compound radius fingerboard and Callaham tremolo providing a premium playing experience.
- 2-Piece Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Provides a balanced tonal foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Medium "C" Maple Neck — Contemporary shape that fills the hand for supportive, reassuring playability. Finished in nitrocellulose for a vintage look and feel; gracefully ageing over time!
- 7.25-9.5” Compound Radius Fingerboard — Rounded at the lower end of the neck to make chords easier to fret, this radius flattens out the higher you go to make lead lines easier to play. Fingerboard comes enhanced with silky-smooth rolled edges too!
- Iconic Revolution S Pickups — Proprietary single-coils capture the classic s-type spank and sparkle; with greater output resulting in a punchier mid-range.
- Callaham Tremolo — Superbly-machined bridge offers an extremely smooth, frictionless return to pitch after heavy use.
- Gotoh SD91 Tuners — Staggered design eliminates the need for a string tree behind the nut, meaning less tension is exerted on the higher strings; improving tuning stability.
- Bone Nut — Traditional, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and boosts sustain.
- Handcrafted in the USA — Built in California for the most discerning of musicians, promising "unparalleled tone and unsurpassed quality" in the company's own words.
About Iconic Guitars
Hailing from sunny California, Iconic Guitars are a small team of custom shop guitar builders with a wicked sense of style. Their creations harness some of the high points of historic guitar building, all the while boasting extravagantly exotic finishes that you won't see anywhere else. These are some seriously unique instruments, hand-built to an unmistakeable high quality using top-notch woods, custom electronics and superior hardware.
- Body Wood: 2-Piece Alder
- Body Shape: 62S
- Body Finish: Aged (Light)
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium “C"
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood (with Rolled Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 7.25"-9.5"
- Frets: 21, Nickel
- Inlays: Ivory Dot
- Nut: Bone (1.625")
- Pickups: Iconic Revolution S Single-Coils
- Controls: Volume, Tone (x2), 5-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Pots: Emerson
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Bridge: Callahan V/N Tremolo (Aged)
- Tuners: Gotoh SD91 (Staggered)
- Control Knobs: Parchment
- Pickguard: Black (1-Ply)