Chet Atkins... Duane Eddy... Eddie Cochran... All great guitar players who framed their sound around a Gretsch. The G6636T White Falcon is a stunning example of the best the company has to offer. The stunning white finish, accented with bright golden hardware and an Ebony fretboard this is a guitar to be proud of. It's bold but not gaudy, stylish and classic.
Slightly smaller than the origianl white flacon the body itself feels comfortable and the smooth U neck plays really well.
Fitted with a genuine Bigsby tailpiece and supplied in a deiluxe hard case that's designed to protect it between gigs this is an investment in your playing.
Here's what Gretsch have to say about this guitar
Gretsch Players Edition features are designed to instill complete confidence in the instrument - ultimate stability and maximum comfort from tailpiece to tuners. Players Edition guitars can be trusted on every song, every night for powerful sound, total flexibility and full control of that classic Gretsch sound.
The G6636T Players Edition Falcon™ Center Block Double-Cut with String-Thru Bigsby® is an innovative new version of the venerable Falcon, with a slightly smaller 16” double-cutaway body and a chambered spruce center block that enhances body resonance for more organic tone and comfortably lighter weight. Built to perform, it rocks dual High-Sensitive Filter’Tron™ pickups for authentic Gretsch power and articulation, and a host of other classic Falcon design elements.
- Premium features include:
- Smaller 16” body with sparkle binding and
- chambered spruce center block
- Dual High-Sensitive Filter’Tron™ pickups
- Lower neck set for greater playing comfort
- Studded Adjusto-Matic™ bridge for pinpoint intonation
- Treble bleed circuit, “no-load” tone control,
- “Squeezebox” PIO capacitors
- Gold pickguard
- Vertical Gretsch headstock logo
- Bigsby® B7GP String-Thru vibrato tailpiece
- Grover® Imperial™ locking tuners
- Series:Gretsch® Professional Collection
- Body Material:Laminated Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.5” 292 mm
- Lower Bout: 16” 406 mm
- Waist: 9.5” 241 mm
- Neck:Maple, Standard “U”Neck
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305mm) Radius
- Frets:22, Medium Jumbo