Here's what ESP say about the Mystique CTM:
If you’re in need of a guitar that is built to the highest levels of quality and detail for a wide variety of music genres, look no further: the ESP Original Mystique is for you. It combines a solid mahogany body with a maple top for all the rich, warm, and resonant tone you’ve ever wanted in a guitar.
The ESP Original Mystique is hand made in our Tokyo-based ESP Custom Shop, ensuring that all the details you want in a high-end instrument are provided… a wonderfully balanced contoured body, gorgeous binding on the body and headstock, perfectly polished frets, and amazing finishes.
Add in its professional-caliber components and dynamic passive pickups, and you’ll see why the ESP Original Mystique is a fantastic choice for everyone from hard rockers to pop players to jazz fusion professionals.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Neck
- FINISH: TEA SUNBURST
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Flamed Maple
- NECK: 1Pc Mahogany
- SCALE: 25.5"
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 305mm
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Bone
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 J
- HARDWARE COLOR: Gold
- STRAP BUTTON: Schaller Straplock
- TUNERS: Gotoh Locking
- BRIDGE: Tonepros Locking TOM & Gotoh Tailpiece
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan JB
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Vol/Tone/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: Elixir Nanoweb Light (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE: MYSTIQUE GUITAR FORM FIT CASE