Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here's what Taylor say about the GT K21e:
Among the second wave of guitars released with the new Taylor GT body shape is the GT K21e, made with back, sides and top of solid Hawaiian koa. Both visually striking and musically expressive, Hawaiian koa is beloved for its potent mix of top-end brilliance, midrange punch and bass presence.
The all-solid construction serves up power and clarity in equal measure in the Taylor GT, which features our new C-Class bracing under the soundboard to coax surprising warmth from the guitar’s low end. The 24-⅛” scale length helps reduce the string tension along the fretboard for a slinkier, more relaxed feel, while the 1-23/32” nut width strikes a balance between easier fretting and adequate string spacing for fingerstyle players.
Aesthetically, the GT K21e is appointed to inspire, detailed with gleaming antique gold Gotoh Mini 510 tuners with a 21:1 gear ratio for precise tuning, maple binding with black and koa edge trim, a single-ring maple rosette, and our artful Spring Vine inlay pattern on the fretboard and peghead, also in maple.
Finished off with a full-body gloss treatment with an alluring shaded edgeburst, the GT K21e also includes ES2 electronics and ships in the lightweight yet durable AeroCase.
- Scale Length: 24-1/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: C-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Case: Aerocase
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Rock Maple
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 4-piece Simmons wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat.: Rock Maple
- Wedge: Same as Body
- Neck Width: 1-23/32"
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard T5z
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Peghead Logo: Big Leaf Maple
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Gold