Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here's what Gibson say about the Orianthi SJ-200:
Fiery Australian-born guitarist Orianthi Panagaris has been knocking people out with her playing for over a decade and has played and collaborated with Michael Jackson, Alice Cooper, Carrie Underwood, and Richie Sambora, among others. Now she has a new Gibson signature model, and it's a knockout, too.
Featuring an SJ-200 body with a AAA Sitka spruce top and flamed maple back paired with an ES-345 neck, it's definitely a bit different than a standard SJ-200. Other personal touches include an ebony fingerboard with new lotus neck inlays and a mother of pearl Orianthi O symbol on the headstock, gold Grover® Keystone tuners, a distinctive Cherry nitrocellulose lacquer finish, and an LR Baggs™ Orianthi Pickup System that was custom-voiced for Orianthi and features adjustable saturation and soundhole-mounted controls.
- Body Shape: SJ-200
- Body Material: AAA Flame Maple
- Top: AAA Sitka Spruce
- Back: AAA Flame Maple
- Side: Maple
- Bracing: Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply Top and Back, Single-ply Fingerboard and Headstock
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: 2-piece Maple with Walnut Stringer
- Profile: Rounded "C" ES-345 Profile
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Lotus
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body Joint; Hot Hide Glue
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: Two bar SJ-200 Moustache; Ebony
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Grover Keystone
- Pickguard: SJ-200 with Lotus Flowers
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Black and White
- Bridge Pins: TUSQ
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs
- Controls: Soundhole Mounted Volume, Tone, Phase Inversion Switch, Battery Check, and Mix Control (Clean/ Saturated), with Controls Mounted at the Bottom of the Soundhole
- Output Jack: 1/4" Endpin Jack
- Preamp: LR Baggs Orianthi System