Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here’s What Gibson Say About the Hummingbird Studio Rosewood:
The Hummingbird Studio continues Gibson’s long history of producing world-famous square-shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove, and Songwriter models. We proudly introduce a slim body, square-shoulder design, hand-built using all solid tonewoods. Available in both Antique Natural and Rosewood Burst finishes, as well as lefty! Finished with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere.
- Shape: Hummingbird
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back: Rosewood
- Side: Rosewood
- Bracing: Traditional Hand Scalloped X-Bracing
- Binding: Multi-Ply Top, Single-Ply Back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Advanced Response
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Parallelograms
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-Body
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional Belly Up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic with Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Hummingbird Shape
- Truss Rod Cover: Studio
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonitone
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit