Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here's What Epiphone Say About the USA Frontier
Gibson™ manufactured the original Epiphone Frontier in its Kalamazoo factory from 1958 until 1970. Now the FT-110 Frontier is being made in the USA once again, and is proudly handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana, by Gibson’s finest acoustic luthiers. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and solid figured maple back and sides, Indian rosewood fretboard, traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing, gold-plated Gotoh Keystone tuners, the iconic "lariat and cactus" themed pickguard, and a 25.5” scale length for a powerful tone. It comes equipped with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup, so it is stage and studio-ready, right out of the included hardshell case. Available in Antique Natural and Frontier Burst.
- Body Shape: Dove
- Body Material: Solid Figured Maple
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid Figured Maple
- Side: Solid Figured Maple
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply Top and Back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Round C
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Legend
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Slotted Rectangle
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body Joint; Hot Hide Glue
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood; Belly Up
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with Engraved Lariat and Cactus Graphics
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bullet" shaped; 2-layer (B/W)
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Strap Buttons: Cream
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Soundhole-mounted
- Output Jack: 1/4" Endpin
- Strings Gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Case: Epiphone Hardshell Case Included