- 2 x Yamaha DXR15 1100w Powered 1x15" PA Speaker
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-SPQ10 Set Of 2 Speaker Stands and Bag
- 2 x Stagg Male to Female XLR 10m
Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
With over 50 years in the industry, Yamaha are known as being one of the leaders in live audio, with their products widely used in the mainstream offering tour grade equipment for any live situation. With such a strong heritage, they are able to draw on decades of experience as a true industry innovator, creating cutting-edge technologies. A company like this doesn’t offer extended warranty unless they’re confident it’s going to work! The DXR range is a true testament to this innovation as they deliver incredible volume and a high quality of sound all from a small lightweight speakers at an affordable price, and with a 7 year warranty!
If you are looking for an upgrade from the smaller DXR10 and DXR12 bundles, then the DXR15 bundle might be the one for you. The Yamaha DXR15 is the largest and most dynamic speaker in the range. This system is perfect for bands or DJs performing in larger venue sizes of around 400/500 people.
The 15” woofers paired with a 1.4” throat compressor driver delivers 1100W at 133dB max SPL. We recently used the smaller DXR12 system at our Nathan East clinic and were blown away by not only the volume of these speakers, but also their definition of sound that is shared throughout the range As with the other DXR’s this speaker applies multiband analysing to the signal in real time to ascertain how best to represent the sound, shifting power to the correct driver and optimising output. The detailed analysis of the transducers, thorough testing of the enclosures' acoustic properties and optimized limiter setting all contributed to higher SPL delivered with stunning clarity and an unsurpassed level of reliability.
As an added feature, all signals are precisely processed by a 48bit (76bit accumulator) high-performance processor for high definition sound quality. All full-range models employ high-precision 24bit discrete A/D and D/A converters with superior S/N ratio and dynamic.
If you are in need of a little more low end to fill the room then Yamaha offer a DXS12 and DXS15 subwoofer option perfect for bands or DJ’s who want to expand on their sound.
High quality speaker with a lot of output, perfect for solos, duos, bands or DJs playing venues of around 250 people.
Yamaha DXR15 1100w Powered 1x15" PA Speaker (x2) Product Description
The Yamaha DXR15 is an active speaker from the Yamaha DXR speaker range. Using cutting edge technology a DXR speaker applies multiband analysing to the signal in real time to ascertain how best to represent the sound, shifting power to the correct driver and optimising output.
Here's what Yamaha say about the DXR15 PA Speaker
The DXR15 achieves class-leading SPLs and full bandwidth performance by combining a powerful Class-D amplifier with a high-power woofer and Yamaha's cutting edge technologies. Throw in some D-CONTOUR and you'll feel like you're using a subwoofer.
- Speaker type: 12" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range: (-10dB)52Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H90 degrees V60 degrees
- LFDiameter: 12" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- HFDiaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis)132dB SPL
- INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 ,
- INPUT2: Phone x2,
- INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2,
- THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ),
- LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 110W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- W:362mm (14 2/8")
- H:601mm (23 5/8")
- D:350mm (13 6/8")
- Net weight: 19.3kg (42.5lbs)
- Accessories: UB-DXR12(U-bracket)
- Others Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)