- 1 x Squier Affinity Jazz Bass in Slick Silver
- 1 x Fender Rumble 15 V3 Bass Amp
- 1 x Stagg CTU-C8 Automatic Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- 1 x Tourtech Guitar Strap Black nylon TT-S5NBLK
This bundle has everything you need to get started with learning the bass guitar. It includes a Squier Affinity Jazz Bass, which is easy to play and most importantly - sounds fantastic. The J/J pickup configuration gives you plenty of versatility, letting you control your tone to suit certain genres or songs. Their punchy, mid-focused sound provides loads of clarity, so you won't have a muddy-sounding bass when you're just getting started.
The amp included in this bundle is a Fender Rumble 15, which is the perfect small practice amp. It's compact enough to practice with at home without disturbing the neighbours, but loud enough for you to still hear your instrument over a drummer.
We've also thrown in a clip-on tuner to make sure your bass is in tune at all times, as well as a guitar cable so that you can plug into the amp. And if you want to learn the bass standing up, you can simply throw on the strap and you're good to go!
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass
This is a great value bass from Squier. The Squier Affinity Jazz Bass incorporates the classic bass guitar design and high-quality construction from its higher-priced Fender counterparts. The jazz is known for its versatility across many different genres and its clean, clear single-coil sound.
Here's What Squier Say About The Affinity Jazz Bass
Representing the best value in bass guitar design available today, the Affinity Series Jazz Bass rocks powerful tone and fast feel. Crisp and punchy the Jazz Bass is renown for its sound and comfortable playing feel. Eye-catching finishes and flexible features round out the package for a sterling instrument that’s a great value. Other features include a Indian Laurel fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, dual single-coil Jazz Bass pickups and a top-load bridge.
- Series: Affinity Series
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Dot Position Inlays, Jazz Bass Control Knobs
- Included Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5mm, 4mm