TC Electronic Ditto+ Looper Pedal
Ultra-Compact Jam Tool With 60 Minutes Recording Time & Hi-Res Screen!
TC Electronic's best-selling Ditto looper pedal has inspired thousands of guitar players to freely jam at home and refine their musical ideas. But now, the innovative Danish company has updated its winning formula - say hello to the Ditto+ looper!
Keeping the blueprint much the same, including the ultra-compact enclosure, the Ditto+ simply adds extra functionality to inspire even more creativity. This includes 99 'Loop Session' slots, a whopping 60 minutes of recording time, 2 loop modes, and the ability to import/export backing tracks and sessions.
Ergonomic, Pedalboard-Friendly Size
Over the last few years, TC Electronic's Ditto has become a "go-to" looper pedal for guitarists. Owing much to its ergonomic size, the Ditto takes up barely any pedalboard real-estate and can easily be added onto the end of a signal chain. Fortunately, the Ditto+ features the exact same chassis design; albeit with a few enhancements to its interface.
While the large 'Loop Volume' dial remains the pedal's most accessible control, the biggest change is the addition of a hi-res colour display that provides detailed looping information in real-time - making the unit more intuitive than its predecessor.
An hour's worth of 24-bit quality recording within a looper as tiny and affordable as the Ditto+ is practically unheard of! TC Electronic has somehow managed it though, meaning that you'll almost certainly never run out of space for your ideas. With unlimited overdubs like the original Ditto could offer, you can effortlessly create layered pieces without hindrance. Ditto+ stores and recalls your favourite loops after powering down too!
Another great new feature found in Ditto+ is its optional dynamic loop length function. Enabling you to record longer overdubs onto shorter loops, this means that you're not limited by the the length of your original loop.
Import/Export Loops & Backing Tracks
If you ever hit a creative brick wall, sometimes jamming over a pre-made loop or backing track can motivate you to play. Luckily, TC Electronic has you covered! Via the unit's USB port, you can connect the Ditto+ to your computer and import/export your sessions - allowing you to bring in fresh ideas and back up your favourite loops. You can even import full backing tracks with additional accompaniment, like bass and drums!
- Advanced 60-minute looper stores and recalls your favourite loops
- 60-minute recording time means you'll never run out of space for loops
- Optional dynamic loop length lets you layer long overdubs onto shorter loops
- Unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Import or export loops and backing tracks with included USB cable
- Hi-Res color display provides detailed real-time looping information
- Familiar original Ditto 1-knob control and intuitive layout lets you concentrate on your playing
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- Internal memory retains loops after powering down
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of dry signal even when effect is on
- Ultra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedalboard
- True bypass retains signal integrity when pedal is off
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- 9V Power Supply Not Included
Mr Nick Blakey28th Dec 2023
Mr Matt Toner8th Dec 2023
Trusted Customer1st Dec 2023
Mr Martin pullen11th Nov 2023
Trusted Customer31st Oct 2023
Trusted Customer12th Oct 2023
Mr Kenny Freed4th Oct 2023
Simon Francis30th Aug 2023
Mr Iain Brown14th Aug 2023
Mr Adam Webb8th Jul 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+