TC Electronic AmpWorx Vintage Series Combo Deluxe 65' Preamp Pedal
The rich tone of an iconic mid-'60s Fender tube combo in an affordable & compact package! Features 2 channels, built-in spring reverb, official Celestion cab sim IR & DI/headphone outputs.
The TC Electronic AmpWorx Vintage Series Combo Deluxe 65' is a twin-channel guitar preamp pedal. It faithfully recreates the sound of a legendary mid-'60s Fender tube amplifier, but in a convenient and compact stompbox with independent channel controls, built-in digital spring reverb, official Celestion cab sim IR, and dedicated DI/headphone outputs.
The original valve amp that the Combo Deluxe 65' pedal is based on ranks among some of the world's most highly sought-after vintage combos, and is likely one of the most recorded amps in music history — and for good reason. It sounds amazing! But it's rare, and if you find one, it likely comes with a hefty price tag. However, you can now get your hands — and feet — on this iconic guitar tone at a much friendlier cost, and in a far more practical package to boot!
- Faithfully emulates the tone, touch and feel of a 1965 Blackface Reverb Deluxe tube amp.
- Two channels with independent gain, volume and EQ controls for all-American vintage tone. 'Green' mode indicates the normal clean channel, while the 'Red' mode offers more gain and a slightly different voicing.
- Equipped with a built-in, foot-switchable 4-second convolution spring reverb — taken directly from an original Blackface Deluxe GIBBS reverberation unit spring tank. Includes adjustable, set-it-and-forget-it 'Reverb Tone' control on the back panel.
- Added 'Middle control modification based on the middle knob of a Blackface Twin Reverb amplifier.
- A thoughtful 'Bright' switch mod (on the rear panel) will give you a sonic edge when you need it the most, letting you cut through the mix with ease.
- Dedicated DI output, equipped with an official Celestion 12" G12M Creamback cab sim IR, turns your pedalboard into a gig-ready rig that you can plug directly into PA system or audio interface for recording.
- Headphone output equipped with the very same Celestion cab sim IR, for huge tube amp tones straight to your ears. No more annoying the neighbours!
- An optional bypass mode can be activated by pressing the 'Reverb' and 'Channel' footswitches at the same time. This allows you to punch the pedal in whenever you want, if you're using it like a standard stompbox into a guitar amp.
- Groundbreaking TC AmpWorx modelling technology provides low-latency, huge dynamic range and feels just like the real deal.
- Perfect, pedalboard-friendly pedal platform takes overdrives like a champ!
- Designed and engineered in Denmark.
- Voltage: 9V
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.3 x 13.6 x 5.1 cm
- Weight: 0.53 kg
Mr Rasmus Sahlberg12th Dec 2023
Trusted Customer9th Nov 2023
Trusted Customer1st Nov 2023
Trusted Customer28th Oct 2023
Mr T Stokes6th Oct 2023
Mr James Davis5th Oct 2023
Mr Vladimir Tabakovic24th Aug 2023
Mr George Carpenter6th Sep 2023
Trusted Customer4th Sep 2023
Miss Emma Murrie30th Aug 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+