Vortex Wireless 2, USB/MIDI Keytar Controller
Next-Generation Keytar Performance
Take back the stage! Experience untethered keytar performance with the next-generation Alesis
Vortex Wireless 2. Featuring improved ergonomics for better playability, a more durable housing, and an updated control layout, the Vortex Wireless 2 offers comprehensive MIDI controller functionality in a stylish and stage-ready keytar design with a stunning gloss-black finish.
This dynamic MIDI keytar controller connects wirelessly to your computer and easily integrates with popular virtual instruments, plugins, and DAWs. For maximum stage and studio mobility, the PC and Mac-compatible USB dongle uses a single USB port to establish an ultra-reliable, road-ready wireless connection. With Alesis’ Vortex Wireless 2, create dynamic, expressive performances that every audience will appreciate.
Command the stage with 37 velocity-sensitive keys with after-touch, 8 RGB back-lit velocity-sensitive drum pads, and a row of 8 MIDI-assignable back-lit faders, all laid out in an accessible, hands-on design. A series of neck controls provides additional performance options: you can tweak sounds using the MIDI-assignable touch strip and MIDI-assignable accelerometer, expand melodic ideas with the octave range buttons, and activate sustain, all while your right hand remains free to play. Vortex Wireless 2 offers multiple connectivity options and comes equipped with USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI Out jacks.
Everything you Need
With Vortex Wireless 2, a comprehensive assortment of accessories is thoughtfully included for
Immediate performance right out-of-the-box. With a strap and cable harness included, plus conveniently located standard guitar strap pegs on the neck and body, Vortex Wireless 2 has been meticulously engineered with one goal in mind, liberated performance capability.
Virtual Instruments, DAW and Preset Editor Included
Vortex Wireless 2 includes premium bundle of virtual instrument plug-ins, including Hybrid 3, Loom 2, Vacuum Pro, and Xpand!2 from AIR Music Tech, and TimewARP 2600 by Way Out Ware. For performing, producing, recording, we include Ableton Live Lite. Finally, we include a clear, concise, and easy-to-use point-and-click preset editor, so you can quickly configure any parameter of any preset. You can also use the editor software to save and load all of your Vortex presets to and from your hard drive for easy backup.
- 37 velocity-sensitive keys with after-touch for compact size with complete melodic range
- Eight RGB back-lit velocity-sensitive trigger pads enable you to create beats or trigger clips
- Eight back-lit faders for controlling volumes or other virtual instrument parameters
- Embedded MIDI-assignable tilt sensor performance control with on/off button
- Thumb-controlled volume slider and reversible pitch-bend wheel on neck
- MIDI-assignable touchstrip, zone, sustain, and octave-control buttons on neck
- Included USB receiver creates a wireless connection to any Mac or PC, or most keyboards with USB host port
- Wired USB and MIDI jacks for use with any synth, sound module, or other MIDI hardware or software
- Can be battery-powered for use with MIDI modules and hardware synths (4 AA batteries not included)
- Strap and cable harness included; standard guitar strap pegs on neck and body
- Easily edit MIDI-assigned controls with the included point-and-click Vortex Wireless 2 Editor application
- World-class production software package included: Hybrid 3, Loom 2, Vacuum Pro, and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech, TimewARP 2600 by Way Out Ware, and Ableton Live Lite
Mrs Vicki Johnson1st Dec 2019
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+