Duesenberg Caribou in Black
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2269 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
N.B. This guitar does not come with a case. They are available separately here.
Duesenberg make some great guitars, The Caribou range taps into a unique look and feel. With retro stylings and a flawless finish this is guaranteed to turn heads.
The Caribou has a real surf rock vibe to it but it can sit comfortably in any genre. The unique body shape and stunning pickups give you a really interesting look and sound. If you're looking for a guitar thats ideal for rich chords and deep lead lines this could be ideal for you.
The black finish and nickel hardware on this model is exquisitly finished. Duesenberg don't cut corners when it comes to finishing thier instruments and every inch of this guitar looks flawless.
Here's what Duesenberg have to say about the Caribou
This year we have revised the Caribou optically and technically. It's now equipped with our proven pickup combination, comprising of the P-90 Domino in the neck position and the Grand Vintage humbucker at the bridge. The pickguard is black and for the body finish you may now also choose a deep high-gloss black.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer Body
- Type: solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: flat
- Size: 41 x 32,5 x 4,5 cm / 16.14" x 12.6" x 1.77"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: black
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black. Hardware
- Tuners:Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons (6-String)
- Bridge:Duesenberg steel saddle bridge (6-String)
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050) Electrics
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker (6-String)
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector Accessories
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable