Here's what Charvel says about the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M LH:
Designed to inspire and with four decades of experience, the Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M LH is a slick left-handed performer with modern features and versatile sound every guitarist will appreciate. Born from a love of high-speed playing and So-Cal style, this high-octane lefty axe is packed with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name in high performance.
Constructed with an alder body, this lefty So-Cal Style 1 has a maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability and a speed neck profile with hand-rubbed urethane back finish for smooth playing comfort. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard features 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickup for hard-hitting, crunchy rhythms and searing leads. The tone knob has push/pull tone activation, while the volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for single-coil pickup options. Scream or rumble with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation.
The Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M LH is available in a classic Gloss Black finish with white pickguard and black hardware.
- Body Shape: So-Cal Style 1
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), Tone (Push/Pull Tone Activation)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)