Hit The Studio Golden Ticket Promotion
From October 1st 2020 to March 31st 2021 if you purchase a qualifying AKG, JBL, dbx or Soundcraft studio product such as this one you’ll have a chance to win an experience day at Metropolis Studios in London!
10 golden tickets available for a day at Metropolis Studios with one lucky ticket holder winning an additional, completely personalised “My Metropolis Time” day at the studios. For a full list of qualifying products click here.
Promotion fulfilled by HARMAN (parent brand of AKG, JBL, dbx, and Soundcraft). To enter, fill out the form on the HARMAN website here.
The C 414 XL II is the successor of the famous C 414 B-TL II. It shows the unique sonic signature of the highly sought after AKG C 12 which enables lead vocals and solo instruments to be placed even in a dense mix. The unrivalled up-front sound is also well-known for distant miking applications like classic music recording or drum ambience miking.
The XL II version differs from the XLS version in one major respect - the capsule. Both, the slight presence boost and the impressive spatial reproduction is similar to the legendary C 12 microphones.
- AKG C 414 - A legend since 1971
- Nine selectable pickup patterns enables to choose the perfect setting for every application
- Lock Mode: all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use
- Peak Hold LED even detects shortest overload peaks
- Incredible Dynamic Range of 152 dB
- Three switchable different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
- Leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components ensure shortest signal path and extra protection against moisture
- Designed, Engineered and Built in Vienna, Austria
The C 414 comes complete with carrying case, pop filter, windscreen, and spider-type shock mount.