Aguilar are your go-to brand from preamp bass performance, and the DB 925 lives up to their high standards. This is a full improvement on the legendary predecessor DB 924. Lighter, smaller, sleeker and reduced to an extremely simple two-band EQ. Ideal for streamlined recording or live setups. You'll find it harder to dial in a bad tone than a good one.
Here's what Aguilar say about the DB 925 pedal:
Inspired by its predecessor, the legendary DB 924, this discrete all-FET preamp delivers powerful broadband boost in a lightweight, space saving micro housing. Its musically sculpted two-band EQ enhances any bass you run through it, adding body and weight to your low-end while opening your high-end. With its compact design and responsive controls, the DB 925 is the perfect gigging solution for musicians on the go.
- All FET design
- Two bands of boost
- Maximum amount of boost: 18db, occurring at 40 Hz for the bass, and 4kHz for the treble
- Inputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Outputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt DC
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: 9 volt power supply