The Faith Venus guitars are all round tone machines working equally well for both stummed and fingerpicked sections thanks to its well balanced tone. Now that same tone is available in a limited edition AAA Trembesi model kitted out with all of the trimmings ready for you to rock out live or in the studio.
The Stunning Looks
I think it is fair to say that there are very few guitars that can beat this in terms of looks. Made out of high quality AAA Trembesi with its stunning natural grain finished in what Faith call their 'Blood Moon Burst' there are guitars twice or even three times the price that don't look like this!
It is the small touches as well, like the natural flamed maple binding all around the body and a 5mm abalone binding finished with a fibre border just to finish off the premium look.
Warm and Punchy
Trembesi is a very interesting wood that you do not see very often on acoustic guitars. This premium wood delivers a tone similar to Rosewood but with a bit of extra bite meaning it works great as a top wood as well as a back or side.
Like Rosewood, Trembessi delivers a warm and punchy tone but filled with complex overtones and a full overal mix of frequencies. Thest characteristics make this an amazing option if you play a diverse range of style and just want one guitar you can take from gig to gig.
Ready To Use Live
Faith are known for not pulling any punches when it comes to the electronics. After all you will be looking to play a guitar like this live and you don't want to be stuck with bad pickup tones. So with that in mind Faith have fitted this guitar with the INK3 preamp with an undersaddle pickup.
This 100% hum free system reduces that annoying harsh high end you get on so many acoustic guitars so you can get that pro grade studio tone you love, live. This guitar easily outperforms pretty much everything else in its price point when it comes to the electronics .
- Top, Back & Side Wood: ‘AAA’ Grade Trembesi
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: PJE Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ
- Nut Width/Bridge: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Strings: D’Addario EXP11 Bronze 12-53
- Finish Type: PU Lacquer HiGloss Top
- Case: Faith Hardcase
- Pickup: Shadow Nanoflex II Pickup
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup