Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
Condition: This accoustic has a few small marks but works perfectly
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
The Martin D35 Stand Series is an incredible guitar with understated looks that don't detract from the incredible sound of this rather special guitar. The solid Sitka Spruce top with Indian Rosewood back and sides represent a tried and tested combination of tonewoods that offer a full range of tones from delicate and light to dark and subtle through to powerful and energetic.
Some guitars 'lend themselves' to a certain style of playing be it fingerpicking, strumming etc. Not so with the Martin D35 because it has all the dynamic range you could wish for and lets your playing style do the talking! Playability on the Martin D35 is superb as you would expect from a premium instrument from a Brand like Martin, with the low profile neck ensuring a comfortable possitive grip.
The Martin D35 has a solid Sitka spruce top with glossy finish, special East Indian rosewood for the polished back and sides, and genuine ebony for the fingerboard and bridge. With its rich, resonant warmth and punchy volume, the Martin D35 is particularly well-suited to music styles requiring loud, powerful rhythm accompaniment. You even get a Martin case so its easy to keep your new guitar in the best condition wherever music takes you.
Here's what Martin have to say about the D35
Known for its strong bass response, the D-35 Dreadnought features a three-piece back in a bound fingerboard. The D-35 adds a Sitka spruce top to the East Indian rosewood back and sides. It’s the guitar of choice for bluegrass and folk music. Perfect for the intermediate and advanced player.
- Model: D-35
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 35
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: White Boltaron with Multiple Black/White Boltaron Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 640 Molded
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Optional
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- Other Comments: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice. "