Left Handed Versions Available
All Gibson USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw that has always dreamt of owning a US-made Gibson, now there are no limitations whatsoever! Please contact us for any enquiries.
Here’s What Gibson Say About the L-00 Original:
Gibson was a pioneer in the development of small body guitars in the beginning of the 1900s with its "L-Series Small Body" acoustics. These smaller Gibson’s deliver a tonality that is best described in Gibson's 1934 catalogue as a sound of "perfect balance." The L-00 Original, while achieving all the advantages of an acoustic that is comfortable to play in your home, still produces Gibson's rich full sound. The new L-00 Original features a classic white script Gibson logo, subtle antiquing on the top and back binding, and Golden Age nickel tuners.
- Shape: L-00
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional Hand Scalloped X-Bracing
- Binding: Single-Ply Top, Single-Ply Back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 19
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-Body
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Rectangle, Closed Slot
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age
- Pickguard: L-00
- Truss Rod Cover: Black
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit